Module for workbook not found

Jul 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Hi

I have an asp.net 4.0 web app that loads an excel sheet and populates it with some values.  In the Exel sheet I have a button which when clicked say "hello world" in a msgbox.  When I run my Excel template without web app everything works well.  But when I load via web app using NPOI I firstly get prompted to enable macros (which is fine) but when it loads I get an error saying "An error occured while loading 'ThisWorkbook'.  Do you want to continue loading this project".  I select Yes and my button does not work any more.

Any ideas on what im doing wrong?

Do I need to let NPOI that the sheet has VBA in it aswell?

Many thanks in advance

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Hi

I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas on the above problem.  Does NPOI not allow macros?

Many thanks in advance

Jul 22, 2011 at 9:11 PM

IM pullig my hair out on the above problem.  Has anybody got a website to export content into an .XLS file which has a button that calls a on click event.  I can get it to work on the host machine.  But if I try it from another machine I get an error saying it cannot find Module1 or ThisWorksheet

Any help would be sooo appreiciated

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2011 at 7:23 AM

This should be fixed in the latest version of NPOI. Please get the latest code from googlecode.