This project is read-only.

1.2.3 - Exporting data to excel sheet creates corrupt excel document

Jun 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM

I was using 1.2.1 version of the library for over a year, and everything worked like a charm.

Recently I have updated the library references to version 1.2.3 - I needed some new features that were introduced.

After fixing some names in the project, everything compiled well, but when I tried to export data to an excel sheet, I got only the last columns visible in every sheet. I'v tried opening excel document with Excel 2003, Excel 2007 and 2010 - result was the same.

I also opened the generated document in Notepad++ and on my surprise all columns names(headers) and values were there. But when I resave the document from Excel, all invisible columns/rows dissapear from the document(previosly seen through Notepad++).

I have tried with 1.2.2 and 1.2.4 versions of the library as well, but with no change in the result.

I need help correcting this problem ...