How are the libraries compiled?

Oct 20, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I am using the 1.2.1.0 binary version off codeplex. and  I am seeing a weird error in HSSFSheet.ShiftRows.

:System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'NPOI.HSSF.Record.Aggregates.DataValidityTable' to type 'NPOI.HSSF.Record.Record'.
   at NPOI.HSSF.Model.RecordOrderer.FindInsertPosForNewCondFormatTable(IList records)
   at NPOI.HSSF.Model.RecordOrderer.FindSheetInsertPos(IList records, Type recClass)
   at NPOI.HSSF.Model.RecordOrderer.AddNewSheetRecord(IList sheetRecords, RecordBase newRecord)
   at NPOI.HSSF.Model.Sheet.get_ConditionalFormattingTable()
   at NPOI.HSSF.Model.Sheet.UpdateFormulasAfterCellShift(FormulaShifter shifter, Int32 externSheetIndex)
   at NPOI.HSSF.UserModel.HSSFSheet.ShiftRows(Int32 startRow, Int32 endRow, Int32 n, Boolean copyRowHeight, Boolean resetOriginalRowHeight, Boolean moveComments)
   at NPOI.HSSF.UserModel.HSSFSheet.ShiftRows(Int32 startRow, Int32 endRow, Int32 n, Boolean copyRowHeight, Boolean resetOriginalRowHeight)
   at NPOI.HSSF.UserModel.HSSFSheet.ShiftRows(Int32 startRow, Int32 endRow, Int32 n)

I downloaded the source for 1.2.1 and built it myself to step through but i am not seeing this error and everything seems to work.  Is the binary version built with any specific parameters or  is it possible that the binary/soruce are not in sync?

Thanks 

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Really? which changeset are you using?