Is there any volunteer to join me?

Coordinator
Sep 22, 2008 at 6:51 AM
If you want to be a volunteer of this project, please reply this post and leave your contact information and the codeplex account name.
Nov 11, 2008 at 11:53 PM
I'd be interested in helping out. I had been planning on starting on something like this a while ago, but never got around to it.
Jan 19, 2009 at 7:34 AM
Sure man I'll be more than willing to help you out.
I've done Excel reporting from VB.Net 1.1 and C#
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2009 at 2:37 AM
It's nice to hear from you amantur, would you please let me know your contact information?
Mar 17, 2009 at 2:22 AM
Edited Mar 17, 2009 at 2:23 AM
I want to join you guys. I have wrote C# for 3 years and we used excel to generate report.we used com component to access Excel,O,it often crash down without reason . so i want to build a stable non-ms tech to manipulate MS Office for a long time.

mail:zhuliangxiong@hotmail.com
Mar 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Edited Mar 26, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Hi guys I created an application called vbaMaven that Import / Export the VBA code to / from an excel 2003 XL which is run from either apache Ant / MSBuild script. It is currently written in VB6 with some heavy Excel intereaction and I would like to get rid of In addition I am moving the whole project to Csharp + LinFu as an integrated project to VS 2008. So rather than just taking the code and / or writing some additional one. I was thinking to join the group to share anything I can bring on. Thanks Datatunning a.k.a Bruno
May 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I want to join you guys. I have 3 years experience in C#.  I use a component named FarPoint to generate reports.  For some feature of FarPoint, it is not pleasant for the application, so I need a more excellent conponent to replace it for a long time.

My Email: liuqhui@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM

hi tonyqus

I'm a c# architect and programmer, let me know how I can help you to forward this very interesting project.

b.regards.

A.

Jan 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Hi Tony,

I've been looking for an open source project to contribute to and would like to help out with NPOI...if I can.

I have over 13 years experience as a developer with over three years in C# and over six years in .Net.  I also have extensive experience in Excel VBA so that may be useful for this project.

email is wa4lef (at) gmail.com or use the email in my profile

Thanks,

Greg

Feb 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Hi,

Infact i m also working on the same project and while search few solution on the web. I was redirected to the page. Let me how i can contribute to the code from my side.

Coordinator
Feb 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Hi vallab15,

Nice to meet you! However, it looks I cannot contact you via codeplex because you disabled the contact feature on your codeplex account. My mail is tonyqus (at) gmail.com. I'm looking forward to contacting you via email.

Tony

Mar 10, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Hello,

I've just discovered this library and am replacing my Excel automation code as fast as I can type...  However, there are several things missing that could make this a much better API.  I'd love to join the team and help contribute to it's success.

Thanks,

Ian
ianAThouseofleesDOTnet

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Nice to meet you, Ian. Please contact me via tonyqus (at) gmail.com and let me know your plan.

Mar 15, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Hey guys I want to volunteer for some open source and I think this could be a great project. I have never programmed in C#, but I am good with Java, and intermediate with C, and C++. I don't know if I could be of any help, but if I have to learn something I can learn quickly. My contact info is jcampo20 (at) uic (dot) edu

Mar 24, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Hi, I would like to volunteer for this great project.  I >3 year C# and more than 10 year Java experiences.  My Java skills might help keep sync'ing up with POI project.  I also have extended knowledge about Win32/COM.  I just found this project last night and successfully converted my project from Automation+Excel.exe to use this little gem.  Since Chinese is my mother tongue and I am bilingual, at least I can see if I could translate some of the nice tutorial from Chinese to English.

Please let me know how can I start helping.

-Zhichao

Coordinator
Mar 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Please contact me via tonyqus (at) gmail.com

Apr 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM
Edited Apr 28, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Hi ,

I want to join to help out in this project. I have development skill in Java and C#.

I can be reached on manterrible2002 , (at) , yahoo.com.au

May 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Hi, tonyqu

I am shaon and want to be a volunteer for NOPI development.

my contact name is qiuqia21, email is qiuqia21@hotmail.com

cheers

let me know what can i do help or what need to tell u about myself.

May 24, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Hi, tonyqu

I'm a C# developer. I'm interesting in participate in npoi development. How can I join?

Coordinator
May 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Hi rospino,

Please contact me via tonyqus (at) gmail.com

Mar 18, 2011 at 7:51 AM
tonyqus wrote:
If you want to be a volunteer of this project, please reply this post and leave your contact information and the codeplex account name.

Hi Tony, I've been looking for an open source to work with excel and I have discovered this excelent project.

I have experienced with several languages (C++, c#, Visual Basic, Delphi, asp), also I have experienced working with VBA in Word and Excel. 

Now I'm working in Visual Basic and in C# (2008), I developpe winforms applications and web applications; I'm trying to use data from excel files, and generated new files, that include images and formulas, and I think your project is perfect for me.

I would like to help out with NPOI, if I can.

My email is bauchovalencia (at) gmail.com or use the email in my profile.

Thanks,

Vicente

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:30 PM

I am interested in making the project support newer versions of Excel. The lastest version I used, had Int16 Rows and Columns and my user base exceeds that by two or three times, redering the program unusable on more and more Input files I recieve from them.

I would like to volenteer for an effort to convert the code to support this if it has not already been done. Also, I would like to ask a few additional question about it off line.

I have 27 years of development expereince includeing assembler, C, C++, Pascal, BASIC, Visual Basic (All variations), VB.NET and C#.NET and C++.NET,JAVA, JavaScript,VBScript, Forth, SmartTalk,

DoulbeHelix, Lisp, Paradox.

I've written serveral applications connecting and manipulating data into and out of various File formats and Excel.

I've just finished writing an application that reads very large Mainframe produced, XML files that contain all the data needed to build an Excel file. The issue is they are too large and the server group will not allow excel.dll on servers. So I read in the data files nightly, and build the XLS output files, moving them to a Live-Link Server for use by remote users.

Each 'report' i recieve is different so I don't use a template file.

Are you interested in me looking at this?

Coordinator
Apr 7, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Cool. Any volunteer is welcomed! As long as you have enough spare time, I think you can help a lot on NPOI. You are one of most experienced guy I have ever seen. It should be interesting and fantastic to work with you on NPOI. Please contact me via tonyqus (at) gmail.com. Let's discuss it offline. Thank you!

Jun 14, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Edited Jun 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM

I would like to contribute along with you or assist in any way possible. I love to analyze and code. I have developed libraries for our department and is always looking to make things better and organized.

By the way, I was wondering with NPOI Libraries when you save the file using NPOIWorkbook.Write(file), and then open the file using Response....  methods when the file opens in Excel and then I do a save I see a random file name as default... Is there anyway to avoid this?

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:06 AM

Here is my contact. auntmg@gmail.com.

Let me know what can i help.

Jun 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM
Moved to
http://code.google.com/p/npoi/

Il 20/06/2011 05:06, auntmg ha scritto:

Here is my contact. auntmg@gmail.com.

Let me know what can i help.

Aug 30, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Edited Aug 31, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Hi Tony,

I want to just the team after I visit your cnblogs.

My email: wangwang1103@163.com

My ID: leon916

Let me know whatever I can help.

Dec 30, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Hi ,

I want to join to help.

I need generate ppt function.

I have development skill in Java and C#. 

I'm in Beijing.

My email: 163118@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I am quite ill and no longer able to help. My apologies.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
'Resistance to Tyranny'

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:27:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Is there any volunteer to join me? [npoi:36157]

Hi ,
I want to join to help.
I need generate ppt function.
I have development skill in Java and C#.
I'm in Beijing.
My email: 163118@gmail.com
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (npoi@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email npoi@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Jan 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Hi Tim,
Never mind. Wish you become healthy soon.
Best wishes,
Tony
2011/12/30 timlarkin2010 <notifications@codeplex.com>

I am quite ill and no longer able to help. My apologies.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
'Resistance to Tyranny'

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (npoi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email npoi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Apr 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Hi tonyqus,

I am a programmar in C# for 5 years and I'd like to do somethine for npoi.

If there is any thing I can do to assist in feature enhancement, let me know.

email: dongyongjing@163.com
Oct 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Edited Oct 9, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Hi Tony,

I've worked with c# for 3 years.I want to join you.

email: lovejing1684@126.com
             Looking forward to your reply!
Oct 21, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Hi Tony,
I've been working with C# for 6 years now, I've already been using NPOI for a lot of server scenarios. Let me know if I can help to improve it :).
email: ville_heartagram@hotmail.com